You can edit any message you have posted. Edited posts are marked with the date, time, and name of the editor (moderators and administrators can also edit posts).
To edit a posts, follow these steps:
- Locate the post that you want to edit.
Tip: You can edit the subject of any conversation you have started by editing the first post.
- Click Edit at the upper right of the post. You will move to the "Edit post" page, and your post will be displayed in the text editor.
- Change your post as desired. You can use the toolbar to format the text, insert images, create links, insert smileys, and more.
- To attach a file, click Attach file under the text area, and then click Browse to locate the file on your desktop computer. Note: File size is limited to 1 GB.
- You can also select another file to attach by clicking Attach another file.
- You can click Preview to see how your post will appear.
- Click Post to post your conversation, or Cancel to discard your changes.