You can permanently delete a workspace from your account from either the "Your Tools" tab or the "Starred" tab. You can only delete workspaces that you own. Deleting a workspace removes it from your account as well as from all participants' and collaborators' accounts.
To permanently delete a workspace, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Catalyst Tools page.
- Click Actions on the workspace you want to delete. The actions menu will open.
- Click Delete. A dialog box will open, asking if you are sure you want to delete the tool.
- If you also want to delete the tools that you have added to the workspace, select them.
- Click Delete. The workspace is now permanently deleted from your account, and all participants' and collaborators' accounts.
To remove a tool from your account page without deleting it from your participants' and collaborators' accounts, click Remove Tools from the Account Page.