You can add links to a workspace. Each link is a separate content item with its own title and description.
Add a Link
To add a link to any view in your workspace, follow these steps:
- From the Catalyst account page, click the name of the CommonView workspace to which you want to add content.
- On the menu on the left, click the view to which you want to add content. You will move to the selected view.
- Click Add content (found immediately underneath the view title) and select Link from the menu. The link panel will appear.
- To add an optional title or description for the link content item, hover your mouse and click in the highlighted area. Enter the title or description in the space provided.
- To post a link, enter the URL in the "Link Destination" field and the text you want to link from in the "Link Text" field.
- Click Save. The link will appear in your workspace.
Edit a link content item
To rename or remove a link, follow these steps:
- Hover the mouse over the link and click Edit (at the right). The link panel will appear.
- To change the link name, delete and replace the text in the "Link Text" box.
- When you are done making changes, click Save. To discard changes, click Cancel.
- To remove the link, hover the mouse pointer over the link and click X in the tool menu.