When you add a profile picture to your Canvas settings, the picture will appear next to your name wherever you add to discussions, send announcements, reply to others in the class, etc.
Follow these steps to upload a profile picture:
- From within Canvas, in the upper-right corner, click your name.
- On the Settings page, click the profile avatar.
- On the Select Profile Pic page, click Upload a new image.
- Navigate to the picture you want to upload, then click Add File.
- Select the picture you want to use for your profile, then click Select Image.