Classroom Technology & Events can help you test your technology devices to ensure compatibility with installed data projection equipment before the quarter starts, or for events where your equipment will be used. The tutorial lasts up to thirty minutes and involves meeting with one of our technicians who will answer questions and provide guidance.
- UW Departments or Administrative Units
- Event Presenters
- Receive an expert tutorial on your assigned learning space technology by Certified Technology Specialists, who are up to date on the latest technologies.
- Professional testing of your technology equipment to ensure compatibility with CTE audio and visual equipment.
- By appointment only
- Valid UW budget required for paid services
- No cost for most general assignment classrooms and learning spaces
- Equipment testing conducted outside the 8:30am-4:30pm/Monday-Friday time period or lasting longer than 30 minutes will have a flat fee of $25/hour assessed for this service.