Help Is Available
- Access Technology Center — Consulting on technologies to support persons at the UW with disabilities
- CSSS Statistical Consulting — Helping UW faculty, staff, and students in affiliated departments, mostly in the social sciences
- eScience Institute — Consulting on data-intensive research: data management, data mining, large-scale analysis, visualization
- Health Sciences Academic Services & Facilities Computing Services — New computer selection assistance, data backup, needs assessment and setup, group scheduling program, comprehensive technology assessment and planning.
- Learning & Scholarly Technologies Help Center — How-to guides teaching guides and profiles of technology use
- UW Information Technology Service Center — Connect to help through the Web, by email, in person, or by phone