Summary: This page describes how to connect to the UW Exchange server using Outlook Web Access.
Connect to the UW Exchange Server
The easiest way to start using UW Exchange is to use Outlook Web Access (OWA). OWA requires only a Web browser on your computer.
To connect to the UW Exchange server using Outlook Web Access:
- Open the Web page for UW Outlook Web Access.
- Log in using your UW NetID and password.
- When you connect to the OWA Web page with a browser that cannot use OWA Premium, it automatically uses the Light version.
- When you connect to the OWA page with a browser that can support OWA Premium, you are given a choice to use the Premium or Light version. You may choose to use the Light version if your computer is communicating over a slow network connection.
- Once logged in, you can find information on using OWA by reading the online help. At the top-right of the screen, under Log Off, click Help.