Getting Started Video
To view an overview of Event Calendar basics, go here: https://tegr.it/y/17min.
This video shows you how to add and edit events, and share events from your departmental calendar to the UW Campus Event calendar.
How do I request a new calendar?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, provide answers to the following questions:
- What is your organizational unit (college, school, department, or center)?
- What is the web site for your organizational unit?
- How many events do you estimate you will post per month?
- What is the nature of the events you will post (e.g., performance, lecture, workshop)?
The Calendar team will be in touch about next steps.
How do I request a new account?
Go to the New Editor Account Request Work Log. Log in with your UW NetID, and scroll to the next empty row.
For each additional account you request, fill in the information indicated:
- Name of additional editor
- Personal UW NetID*
- The name of the calendar on which the new editor will post events
- Calendar(s) on which you want events to appear (in addition to the home calendar)
*Note: Use of shared UW NetIDs for calendar administration is strongly discouraged. Because shared UW NetIDs are used by multiple people, the IDs provide no way of tracing calendar activity to a particular person, which may be warranted in case of misuse.