ATC Quickstart: OUGL PC 2
Welcome to the OUGL Adaptive Technology Alcove! This page provides information on the adaptive technology available on this machine. Click on the links below to be connected to the Quick Start for each program. Quick Starts provide a brief introduction to the program and a short guide to using its basic features. Please contact the ATC for a print or alternate format copy of these documents.
- Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Speech recognition software that allows the user to dictate text and control the computer by voice.
- Jaws for Windows
- screen reading for computer users who are blind.
- Kensington Trackball
- A mouse alternative.
- Provides text-to-speech capability from any program where text can be selected.
- Microsoft Magnifier
- Allows for easier viewing by enlarging a portion of the screen.
- Screen enlargement and basic screen reading for those with low vision.
If you have questions or would like more information on the support services offered by ATC, please feel free to stop by our office in Mary Gates Hall 064.