ATC Quickstart: OUGL PC 1
Welcome to the OUGL Adaptive Technology Alcove! This page provides information on the adaptive technology available on this machine. Click on the links below to be connected to the Quick Start for each proram. Quick Starts provide a brief introduction to the program and a short guide to using its basic features. Please contact the ATC for a print or alternate format copy of these documents.
ATC Quick Starts
- JAWS for Windows
- Navigation and screen reading software for people who are blind.
- Writing and organization software
- Provides text-to-speech capability from any program where text can be selected.
- Microsoft Magnifier
- Allows for easier viewing by enlarging a portion of the screen.
- A scanner to convert print text to electronic text.
- Screen enlargement software with limited speech output features.
If you have questions or would like more information on the support services offered by ATC, please feel free to stop by our office in Mary Gates Hall 064.