Technology That Works for Everyone
People using UW services and Web sites have a wide range of abilities and use many different technologies.
- AccessDL — Accessible design in distance learning
- AccessibleWeb@U — Monthly meetings on accessible design as a key part of developing and managing UW Web sites
- Access Technology Center — Providing resources to improve access to UW computing resources
- Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking, and Technology (DO-IT) — Working to increase participation of individuals with disabilities in challenging academic programs and careers
- UW Disability Resources — An extensive list of disability resources and programs at the UW
- Accessible Technology at the UW — Information and resources on making UW information technology cutting-edge and accessible for everyone