First Annual IMAP Meeting: Organizations represented
In addition, four email software vendors (Commtouch, DaVinci, ICL,
Netmanage) and two large user organizations (Ford, JPL) indicated
their intention or desire to attend, but could not, due to the East Coast
blizzard, the Federal Government shutdown, or other contraints.
- Commercial Software Vendors
- Accordance Corporation, AIR Company, Ltd., Apple Computer, Inc., Banyan
Systems, The Esys Corporation, FTP Software, Innosoft International Inc.,
NCD/Z-Code Division, Netscape Communications, Siren Software, Inc.,
Spry, Sun Microsystems and SunSoft, Inc., and Tree Star.
- Service Providers
- IBM Polaris, Microsoft Network, InternetMCI, Prodigy
- Commercial and Government Users
- Lehman Brothers, Inc., Morgan-Stanley and Company,
I-NET/Kennedy Space Center, Nokia
- Academic Institutions
- Corporation for Research and Educational Networking, California State
Univ. (Chico), Carnegie Mellon Univ., Harvard Univ., Stanford Univ.,
Univ. of California (Berkeley), Univ. of Liverpool, Univ. of North Carolina, Univ. of Washington, Yale Univ.
- Brandenburg Consulting, Saturn Computing Corporation
To First IMAP Meeting