Classes, Activities, and Trips
Click class title for more information.
October classes are open for registration on September 19th.
November and December classes are open for registration on October 17th.
- Call 206-616-7229 during open hours.
- Register in person at the IMA Crags or IMA Programs Office (3rd floor of the IMA).
UWild Class Refund Policies
- Drops must be completed at least 48 hours prior to the start time. Failure to do so will result in the loss of your registration fee.
- Refunds are only issued in-person at the Climbing Center, Gear Garage, or the IMA Programs Office. Please check website for available hours.
- Classes meeting for multiple sessions, no refund is given after the first session.
- For classes that include an outdoor field portion, you must attend all indoor classes prior in order to attending the field portion.
- For any course that meets for multiple sessions, attendance is mandatory on the first night.
- Partial refunds will be given if the outdoor portion of a class is cancelled due to weather.