Classes, Activities, and Employment Opportunities
Click class title for more information.
January classes open for registration on December 26.
February/March classes open for registration on January 23.
This calendar features more than just upcoming UWild activities. We partner with many local organizations to help promote events around the area; film releases, Avalanche Center events, outdoor related conferences, stewardship opportunities, just to name a few. Please bookmark the calendar, or the page to stay up to date on local happenings in the outdoor community.
Climbing Center Classes:
- Call 206-616-7229 during open hours.
- Register in person at the IMA Crags or IMA Programs Office (3rd floor of the IMA).
- Call 206.543.9433 during open hours.
- Register in person at the Waterfront Activities Center Main Office.
UWild Adventures and Crags Classes Refund Policies
- Indoor Only Classes:
- Drops must be completed at least 48 hours prior to the start time. Failure to do so will result in a 100% loss of the registration fee.
- Failure to attend an activity results in a 100% loss of the registration fee.
- Outdoor Classes and Trips:
- Drops made 8-14 days prior to the activity results in a 50% loss of the registration fee.
- Drops made 7 or fewer days prior to the activity results in a 100% loss of the registration fee.
- Failure to attend an activity results in a 100% loss of registration fee.
- Classes meeting for multiple sessions, no refunds are issued after the first session.
- For classes that meet indoors prior to an outing, attendance at all indoor classes is mandatory.
- For any course that meets for multiple sessions, attendance to the first class is mandatory.
- Partial refunds will be given if the outdoor portion of a class is canceled due to weather.
- Refunds are only issued in-person at the Climbing Center, Waterfront Activities Center, or the IMA Programs Office. Please check our website for available hours. If you paid by card, you will need to bring your card so that we can credit your account. If you paid by check, we will need to verify your address so a check can be mailed to you within approximately four weeks.
If we are currently hiring the following positions. For more information and to apply, please visit the employment page.
Backpacking & Hiking Instructors and Trip Leaders
Mountain Biking Instructors and Ride Guides