Classes, Activities, and Employment Opportunities
Click class title for more information.
Climbing Classes: November and December classes are open for registration on October 17th.
This calendar features more than just upcoming UWild activities. We partner with many local organizations to help promote events around the area; film releases, Avalanche Center events, outdoor related conferences, stewardship opportunities, just to name a few. Please bookmark the calendar, or the page to stay up to date on local happenings in the outdoor community.
- Call 206-616-7229 during open hours.
- Register in person at the IMA Crags or IMA Programs Office (3rd floor of the IMA).
UWild Class Refund Policies
- Drops must be completed at least 48 hours prior to the start time. Failure to do so will result in the loss of your registration fee.
- Refunds are only issued in-person at the Climbing Center, Gear Garage, or the IMA Programs Office. Please check website for available hours.
- Classes meeting for multiple sessions, no refund is given after the first session.
- For classes that include an outdoor field portion, you must attend all indoor classes prior in order to attending the field portion.
- For any course that meets for multiple sessions, attendance is mandatory on the first night.
- Partial refunds will be given if the outdoor portion of a class is cancelled due to weather.
If we are currently hiring the following positions. For more information and to apply, please visit the employment page.
Backpacking & Hiking Instructors and Trip Leaders
Mountain Biking Instructors and Ride Guides