Classes, Activities, and Employment Opportunities
Click class title for more information.
January classes open for registration on December 26.
February/March classes open for registration on January 23.
This calendar features more than just upcoming UWild activities. We partner with many local organizations to help promote events around the area; film releases, Avalanche Center events, outdoor related conferences, stewardship opportunities, just to name a few. Please bookmark the calendar, or the page to stay up to date on local happenings in the outdoor community.
- Call 206-616-7229 during open hours.
- Register in person at the IMA Crags or IMA Programs Office (3rd floor of the IMA).
UWild Class Refund Policies
- Drops must be completed at least 48 hours prior to the start time. Failure to do so will result in the loss of your registration fee.
- Refunds are only issued in-person at the Climbing Center, Gear Garage, or the IMA Programs Office. Please check website for available hours.
- Classes meeting for multiple sessions, no refund is given after the first session.
- For classes that include an outdoor field portion, you must attend all indoor classes prior in order to attending the field portion.
- For any course that meets for multiple sessions, attendance is mandatory on the first night.
- Partial refunds will be given if the outdoor portion of a class is cancelled due to weather.
If we are currently hiring the following positions. For more information and to apply, please visit the employment page.
Backpacking & Hiking Instructors and Trip Leaders
Mountain Biking Instructors and Ride Guides