This page has information on Quarterly drop-in classes and Special Events. Please check back on this page often, as we frequently add drop-in classes to our regularly scheduled class offerings.
Drop-In General Info
- $5.48 per class (Prices include sales tax where applicable.)
- Online registration and IMA Membership required.
- Registration opens one week in advance and closes at the time the class begins.
- Upon registration you will receive an email with a Course Confirmation attached. Please show this to the instructor when you arrive to class (either printed out or on a Smartphone). This is your ticket to enter.
- Drop-in classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Quarter Long Drop-In Offerings
Summer Quarter 2016 drop-in classes are here and available for registration! We have a variety of classes for you to choose from, check them out below…
- Indoor Cycling – An intense stationary bike workout that simulates an actual outdoor bike ride. Through tension adjustments and pedaling technique, you will encounter straight-aways, steep hills and rolling terrains that correspond to the difficulty of the perceived ride. This class will make you sweat! Pedals are SPD compatible. Bring a water bottle and towel. All fitness levels welcome.
- Monday & Wednesday @ 7:00-7:50 AM with Lauren
- Tuesday & Thursday @ 5:30-6:20 PM with Teresa
- Zumba – An aerobics workout with a Latin flair. Get a hot and fun-filled cardio workout while learning Latin dance basics like salsa, mambo and cha cha. This is a class for all levels with no dance experience necessary.
- Monday & Wednesday @ 6:00-6:50 PM with Kat
- Tuesday & Thursday @ 5:10-6:00 PM with Kat
- Hatha Flow – Hatha flow yoga can improve awareness of your body in space, balance, stabilization, flexibility, and core strength with a well-rounded practice. Explore the benefits of deep, conscious lengthening of the connective tissue and muscles combined with restorative poses to help relieve tension and aid the body in its healing and recovery processes. Specific breath practices (pranayama) and continued awareness and exploration of this ‘prana’ will lead to a deeper awareness within each pose and overall balancing of the body’s energy. Other facets beyond the physical (mental clarity, focus, imagery, and meditation) are integrated into the practice. This class is a great complement to an athletic training program, as a cross training tool, or to help the body prevent injury or promote healing from chronic injury. Suitable for all ages and levels.
- Monday & Wednesday @ 5:30-6:45 with Michael
- Tuesday & Thursday @ 4:00-5:15 PM with Jaime
- Vinyasa Flow – This dynamic yoga class focuses on linking movement with the breath to enliven and center the mind, body, and spirit. This fluid practice cultivates strength, balance, and flexibility to address imbalances, relieve tension, and help improve overall physical well being. With an emphasis on mindfulness, students will also develop a keener inward focus and strive toward a more integrated self. Although this flow class is vigorous in nature, attention to alignment, breathing, and quieting of the mind ensures an intelligent and healing practice. Students should be prepared to move and sweat, but are encouraged to work within themselves and honor their limits.
- Monday & Wednesday @ 12:00-1:00 PM with Abigail
- Tuesday & Thursday @ 8:00-9:15 AM with Eden
- Tuesday & Thursday @ 5:30-6:45 PM with Amanda
- Pilates Mat – Learn the Pilates method, a total body conditioning workout requiring concentration and precision of movement. Designed to improve your muscle tone, strength, flexibility and posture, focus is place on muscular harmony and balance. Classes progress throughout the quarter.
- Tuesday & Thursday @ 8:00-8:50 AM with Ray
- Tuesday & Thursday @ 5:10-6:00 PM with Ray
Drop-In Strength & Conditioning
- ABSolute Conditioning – Get a whole body workout with an emphasis on core training with crunches, planks, bridges and stability ball exercises. This class incorporates a balanced series of strengthening exercises for the major muscle groups using body weight and resistance bands. Dynamax Medicine Balls are used mid-quarter to build power and speed with partner throwing exercises. Classes have a conditioning component, ranging from simple exercises to increase the heart rate to jumping-based exercises like plyometrics.
- Tuesday & Thursday @ 5:00-5:50 PM with Danika
- Total Toning – This class will strengthen and tone your muscles from head to toe. Classes will include a warm-up segment, muscle-specific exercises, abdominal work and stretching. Equipment used includes dumbbells, body bars and resistance bands. There is no aerobic component.
- Monday & Wednesday @ 4:10-5:00 PM with Jaron
- Monday & Wednesday @ 6:10-7:00 PM with Ashley
- Tuesday & Thursday @ 6:10-7:00 PM with Letty