Recreational Sports Programs
Registered matriculated UW Seattle students who pay the Services and Activities Fees may use the IMA upon presentation of their current Husky ID Card.
Spouse/Registered Domestic Partner Quarter Memberships
Students may purchase a Spouse/Registered Domestic Partner Quarter Membership (S/DP). The membership permits independent access/use (the primary member is not required to be present) of the IMA during all hours of operation. The primary member (student) must be present and a Marriage Certificate or Certificate of Registration (for domestic partner) presented at the time of membership purchase. Currently enrolled students and on-leave graduates are eligible to purchase a S/DP quarter membership.
Note: On-leave graduate students are required to purchase a quarter IMA membership to be eligible to purchase a S/DP membership.
S/DP Quarterly Fee: $55 + sales tax
Use Privileges for S/DP Members
- Guest Sponsorship
- Use of Indoor Climbing Center (additional fee)
- Personal Training Services (additional fee)
- Equipment Issue (Basket issue not available)
- Club Sports Membership (additional fee)
- Participation in Intramural Sports (additional fee)
- Enrollment in Sports & Fitness Classes (additional fee)
Student Summer Membership
Spring Quarter 2015 students who are not enrolled in summer classes may purchase an IMA Student Summer Quarter Membership. Spring Quarter students need to present their valid Spring Quarter 2015 Husky Card for purchase. New and returning students may become members with their Autumn 2015 Enrollment Confirmation Acknowledgement from the Office of the Registrar.
There are two ways in which a student not enrolled in summer classes may utilize the IMA during the summer:
- Students may purchase a Summer IMA Membership for $53 ($58.09 after tax), beginning Tuesday, May 26, 2015. The membership is valid for use from the date of purchase through Friday, October 2, 2015.
- Students may purchase a Single Use Ticket (on each occasion of use) beginning Saturday, June 28, 2014, with your Spring Quarter 2014 Husky Card for $4.50 per visit ($4.93 after tax).
Note: State sales tax will be added to membership and single use fees.