For more information about parking on campus, contact:
Beginning October 18, 2011, out-of-area parking in E18 replaces daytime out-of-area parking in E8, which will no longer be available. After that date, IMA users with a valid UW Seattle Campus Parking Permit or Commuter Ticket:
- May park in the E18 value lot located north of the building on Wahkiakum while using the IMA.
- May park “Out of Area” in E8 before 7:30 a.m. and after 4:00 p.m., and in any unrestricted area including E18 without stopping at a gatehouse.
- UW Seattle Campus Quarterly or Annual SOV permit holders may park in E1 for no additional cost by swiping their Husky Card in the card reader.
IMA members without a Quarterly/Annual Parking Permit:
- May park in the E1 (north of the IMA) and pay upon entry:
- $6 – Husky Card Account Debit or Cash (exact change only)
- $2 – U-PASS Carpools (Mon – Fri, 6 a.m. – 4 p.m.):
(Each person must have a U-PASS and $ in a Husky Card Account)
- May utilize “pay-by-stall” stations (located in front of the Graves Bldg, IMA, E17 or in E8 along Walla Walla Road)
- Rates: $0.75/15 min, $3/hour, $15/day.
- Accepts coins, Visa & Master Card only.
- Payment by numbered stalls; please note your stall # when paying at the station. Out of Area permits are not allowed in numbered stalls.
Hours of Enforcement
Monday – Friday 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday 7 a.m. – noon
Available after 9:00 p.m. Monday – Friday and noon Saturday – 6:00 a.m. Monday
Stop at a gatehouse for a permit or contact Parking Services at (206) 221-3701 for short-term disability parking, or the Disability Services Office or Disabled Student Services for long-term disability parking.