The Climbing Club at the University of Washington is one of the oldest student run organizations on campus. The club focus is on alpine activities, mountaineering, backcountry skiing and ice climbing. For more information on how to join the club click here.
IMA Climbing Club gear check out policies and procedures
1. Gear can be checked out during Climbing Center open hours.
2. All rentals are for an 8 day duration.
3. Late fee of $10.00 per item per day.
4. Equipment must be checked out in person.
5. During Climbing Center closures gear can be issued by reservation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org