Recreational Sports Programs
The Climbing Club at the University of Washington is one of the oldest student run organizations on campus. The club focus is on alpine activities, mountaineering, backcountry skiing and ice climbing. For more information on how to join the club click here.
IMA Climbing Club gear check out policies and procedures
- Gear can be checked out during Climbing Center open hours.
- Rentals are limited to 7 days.
- For items returned late, a fee of $10.00 per item per day will be assessed.
- Equipment must be checked out in person by the member.
- During Climbing Center closures gear can be issued by reservation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org