Recreational Sports Programs
The Climbing Club is one of the oldest student run organizations on campus. The club focus is on alpine activities, mountaineering, backcountry skiing and ice climbing. For more information on how to join the club click here.
IMA Climbing Club gear check out policies and procedures
- Club members must have a IMA membership to access gear stored at the IMA.
- Gear can be checked out during Climbing Center open hours.
- Rentals are limited to a 7 day period.
- For items returned late, a fee of $10.00 per item per day will be assessed.
- Equipment must be checked out in person by the member using the equipment.
- During Climbing Center closures gear can be issued by reservation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Climbing Team ‘s focus is competing at indoor climbing competitions through the Northwest Collegiate Climbing Circuit (NC3). The team trains weekly at the Crags and in the Climbery. For more information on practice time and for contact information click here.