Travel to Commencement at CenturyLink Field
Driving directions to Commencement at CenturyLink Field are available on the CenturyLink website. Another option is to park on the Seattle campus and take one of the Metro buses to CenturyLink. For an explanation of that option please visit our Parking page.
Park N Ride Lots
Park at one of Metro’s Park N Ride lots and take the bus. The Seahawks’ website Transportation Guide features interactive maps that will guide you in selecting a bus route to CenturyLink.
Regional Sound Transit Bus Service
- Sound Transit buses run from as far south as Tacoma to downtown Seattle and as far north as Everett to downtown Seattle. Bus routes that serve downtown Seattle and stop near CenturyLink Field include: 510, 511, 522, 545, 550, 554, 577, 578, 594
- Cost for passengers is up to $3.50 each way depending upon how far you travel
- Fare is free for U-PASS holders
- For more information, please visit www.soundtransit.org
Bus Travel within King, Pierce and Snohomish Counties
You can plan your trip to CenturyLink Stadium using public transportation within King, Pierce, or Snohomish counties at Metro’s Trip Planner web site.
You may also visit the following public transportation links:
Sound Transit Light Rail
- On weekends, Link Light Rail trains run every 10 minutes between 8am and 10pm from the Airport to the stadium (9 stops) and north of the stadium to Westlake (4 stops). There is parking at the Tukwila International Blvd station.
- 2 stations are close to CenturyLink Field – The International District/Chinatown at 5th Avenue South and South Jackson; and the Stadium Station at 5th Avenue South and Royal Brougham Way
- Cost for adult passengers is up to $2.75 each way depending on how far you travel
- For more information, please visit: www.soundtransit.org