Make sure you are eligible to graduate
See eligibility page for more info. If you haven’t already graduated or applied to graduate, make sure you apply to graduate by April 14. See your advisor.
Make the April 14 deadline to have your name printed in the Commencement program. This means:
- Bachelors – Apply to graduate by April 14. See your advisor.
- Master’s – Submit your master’s degree request.
- Doctoral – Schedule your doctoral final exam.
- Note: Students who do not wish to be listed in the Commencement program should contact the Office of the Registrar at 206-543-5378.
Come to Grad Fair
The Grad Fair will take place at Mary Gates Hall Commons on April 5 and April 6, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. At the Fair you’ll see announcements, frames, and rings, and can have your graduation portrait taken. Our office will provide you with the appropriate academic regalia for your photos and there is no obligation to purchase.
Order graduation announcements, class rings, diploma frames
See the mementos and flowers page.
Prepare to register and order
- Check with family to determine ticket & parking needs.
- Determine if any guests need disability accommodations.
- Review cap and gown information.
- Check with your school, college, or department regarding their celebrations. See other ceremonies page.
Complete registration/order form
The registration/order form will be available from our website from May 3 through May 21. Be prepared to pay online with Visa, MasterCard, debit card, or valid checking account number.
Pick up your order May 30 – June 3 at Husky Stadium
Oops! I forgot something! I need extra…
No worries. We usually have extra tickets and parking permits available.