The University of Washington currently operates research and educational centers in countries around the world. These overseas operations provide unique study abroad opportunities for UW students, facilitate the UW’s pathbreaking research and training activities in fields such as global health and global environmental studies, and help to disseminate information about the UW to international alumni and supporters.
Please visit the websites below for additional information about some of UW’s overseas centers, programs and services.
- Global Emergency Assistance
- Global Operations Support
- International Training & Education Center for Health
- International Clinical Research Center
- Thompson Research Vessel
- UW Arts and Sciences León Center
- UW Department of Global Health Interactive Map
- UW Beijing Center
- UW Rome Center