Congress continues to push through appropriations bills as fiscal 2009 ends on Wednesday.
In the Senate:
- considers HR 3326, 2010 Defense Spending;
- HR 2918, Legislative Branch and stopgap spending;
- Finance Committee consinues marking up its health care overhaul bill;
- HR 3548 (tentative), Unemployment aid extension.
In The House:
- Considers a bill to expand non-military aid to Pakistan;
- Considers HR 3183, the Energy-Water spending Conference Report;
- Energy & Commerce Committee marks up HR 2221, consumer data security, HR 1319, file sharing data disclosure, & HR 2190, mercury pollution reduction;
- Science and Technology Subcommittee on Energy and Environment marks up HR 3585, solar technology, HR 3598, energy and water research integration, & HR 3650, algal bloom research.
- Financial Services Committee hold a hearing on financial regulatory overhaul with Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke.
Source: CQ Today Print Edition