May 21, 2009
Office of Congressman Inslee to Hold Federal Funding Workshop in Shoreline
The office of Representative Jay Inslee would like to invite you to a Federal Funding Workshop on June 9th, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Shoreline Center. Details of the event are listed below, and a flyer is attached for distribution.
Join Congressman Inslee’s staff for a presentation on federal grants and the appropriation process. Topics covered in the presentation will include:
- An overview of the difference between grants and appropriations
- An overview of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Resources to help find the right funding source for your project
- Tips on submitting a successful grant application
- Ways that your Congressional Delegation can help
In addition, representatives from CTED and the Nonprofit Philanthropy and Resource Center will provide a brief overview and resources for identifying state and private funding.
What: Federal Funding Workshop
When: Tuesday, June 9th, 2009
10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Where: The Shoreline Center
Mt. Rainier Room
18560 1st Avenue NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
This event is free, but space is limited. Please RSVP to:
206-361-0233 or email@example.com