FCMA shall be responsible for all matters of policy relating to the interests of faculty of color. Faculty Code, Sec 42-48.
Chair: Brenda Williams, law. Brenda Williams is a faculty member in the UW School of Law where she serves as Associate Dean for Students, Community Engagement and Equity. In her role of Associate Dean, she leads the collaborative efforts of UW Law’s faculty, staff, and students to promote an open, engaging and welcoming community. Brenda has long familiarity with the UW as she was a double graduate in law and public policy. Her scholarly and policy work focuses on the criminal justice system and Native American law.
President’s designee: Chadwick Allen, Associate Vice Provost for Faculty Advancement
- Joseph Babigumira, global health
- Sadaf Bhutta, radiology
- James Carothers, chemical engineering
- Rachel Chapman, anthropology
- Jim Gregory, history
- Teresa Evans-Campbell, social work
- Delphine Yung, pediatrics
- Joseph Rajendran, radiology
- Pietro Paparella, UW Bothell – mathematics
- Yoriko Kozuki, nursing
- Thomas Lee, foster school of business
*Eligible to vote