UW Tower Art Committee
Art in the Tower celebrates artistic expression, encourages creativity and enhances the visual landscape at the UW Tower through rotating art exhibits featuring the work of UW students, faculty, staff and affiliates.
There are four exhibit areas in the UW Tower:
- Mezzanine Gallery (4th floor lobby adjacent to the auditorium)
- KIDZ Art Wall (4th floor dining hall)
- Sky Bridge Gallery (2nd floor lobby between the sky bridge and main lobby)
- Fountain Gallery (2nd floor lobby facing the fountain and plaza in Building C)
To see photos of past exhibits, visit UW Tower Art on Facebook.
Art in the Tower Committee Members
- Liz Dahl (Co-Chair), Attorney General’s Office
- Clarice Hall (Co-Chair), UW Information Technology
- Lindsey Avery, UW Payroll Client Services & Training
- Laura Brewer, Professional and Continuing Education
- Tara Brown, HMC & UWMC
- Lloyd Claassen, UW Tower Facilities
- Jeremy Eknoian, UW Real Estate Office
- Linda R. Eskenazi, Office of Planning & Budgeting
- Maya Farrar, Museology Graduate Program
- Laury Phillips, Educational Outreach
- Roxanne Ray, Educational Outreach
- Amy Scott, Office of Development
- Carrel Sheldon, Patient and Family Education Services
- Troy Swanson, UW Tower Facilities
The committee meets on the first Thursday of every month.
Art in the Tower is a program sponsored and managed by Troy Swanson, UW Tower Facility Manager, Campus Engineering & Operations.
For more information, email UW Tower Art Committee.