The University of Washington: Facilities Services

Vehicle to Personal Residence

University vehicles, whether on short-term or long-term rental may not be used for transportation between personal residences and the University of Washington campus or a University station (OFM 12.20.35). Special circumstances requiring a State vehicle to be taken home will need prior approval from Fleet Services.

The vehicle to personal residence form may be accessed from our website, under Forms: