8 FUEL SAVING TIPS
1. Consider downsizing. Drive the right vehicle
for the job or trip. Fleet Services can provide
you with the perfect vehicle to suit your needs.
2. Slow and steady. Accellerate gradually and
your fuel economy will improve dramatically.
3. Consolidate trips. Before leaving the office or
shop, check to see if there are other tasks you
can accomplish in the one trip.
4. Check your tire pressure. Underinflated
tires equals poor gas mileage. Let Fleet
Services check the tire pressure and do a basic
diagnostic check on your UW vehicle.
5. Dirty air filter? Dirty air filters slow down the
flow of air into the engine, reducing efficiency.
6. Live without AC. Roll down the windows
and let the air in. Enjoy the breeze while your
vehicle uses less gas.
7. Lighten the load. Clean out your vehicle! The
more weight you haul around, the more fuel
8. Walk, bike or take the bus to your next
business meeting. Then make it a habit.