Your UW Fleet Vehicle and SR 520 and Tacoma Narrows Bridge Tolls
Tolling has now started on the 520 Bridge. As you pass through the tolling area, the system will automatically detect your vehicle's license plates or Good to Go! Pass.
- All Fleet vehicles have been registered with Pay By Plate accounts (state vehicles are not exempt from paying the toll).
- Assigned vehicles that regularly use SR 520 or Tacoma Narrows Bridge can have a Good To Go! pass installed to reduce toll costs. Please contact Dan Alter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-221-3314.
- All tolls will be charged back to the vehicle account. Pay By Plate charges will appear in your following month's statement.
- Fleet drivers who don't have a Good To Go! Pass will pay an extra $.25 every time they cross SR 520 and $1.25 when they cross the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
- What you pay will depend on the time of day you drive over either bridge. For a complete list of charges visit WSDOT Toll Rates.
- Use of Good To Go! Passes in HOT (e.g. 167 High Occupancy Toll) lanes: State of Washington OFM Policy 10.20.20 considers costs expended for use of HOT lanes a personal expense and not reimbursable.