The University of Washington: Facilities Services

Petrovend Request Form/Terms and Conditions


For departments wanting a Petrovend gas card for a department budget, a terms and conditions form must be filled out and submitted to Fleet Services. The original must be submitted and can be mailed to box 354270 prior to picking up or brought in-person anytime. The form is found here.