- Commuter Services Home
- TS Fast Links
- About Us
- Events & Promotions
- Getting to Campus
- Products and Payments
- Husky Sports & Athletics
- Commute Champion
- Policies & Committees
- Contact Us
- Mechanically Issued Fees
- Special Designator Fees
E18 Value Parking
The southwest portion of the E1 parking lot is designated E18 Value Parking. For $100 per month, customers looking for value-priced parking may purchase an E18 permit that provides all day parking without any additional gatehouse features:
- No out of area parking benefits - E18 permits are valid for E18 only
- E18 physical permit must be displayed in any vehicle parked in E18. Forgotten or lost permits cannot be replaced at a gatehouse (no alternate vehicle privileges)
- No gratis U-PASS - E18 permit holders will not have the option of requesting gratis U-PASS membership
- No day-specific permits or duration options less than one month. If you want to park on certain days of the week or for less than one month, you may pay the daily fee for parking in E1.
- Vehicle Registration Required: All customers must have a vehicle registered on their account in order to purchase a parking product. *To add a vehicle to your account, you must provide a copy of your vehicle registration or other documentation to validate the license plate, make, year, and model of the vehicle.* In lieu of the vehicle registration, a photo of the license plate will be accepted.
If Value Parking sounds like a good solution for you, contact Commuter Services at 206-221-3701 or email@example.com
Visit the Commuter Services office with your Husky Card and vehicle registration to purchase an E18 parking permit. We accept cash, check or Visa/MasterCard as payment. Directions to our office be found at this website.