FS Payroll Forms
Professional Staff Leave Form - Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FMLA Leave Form - Email to email@example.com
Request for Leave Form - For Internal Use Only
Timecard Adjustment Form - Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Device Allowance Form - Email to email@example.com
Compensation & Classification Forms
- Position Review Request
- Salary Admustment - Recruitment and Retention
- Temporary Salary Increase Approval Request
- Administrative Supplement or Temporary Pay Increase Request
- Professional Staff Position Description Form
- Employee Signature Form
- Compensation Change Request
I9 Use this form ONLY - All other forms will be rejected
W4 Use this form ONLY - All other forms will be rejected
Personal Data Form
Links to UW sites with complete information:
Employee Setup Express (ESE) Procedure
The Employee Setup Express is the ONLY form used to document and transmit to Facilities Services Payroll actions affecting the status of employees. It is essential that it be processed in advance of an action or as soon as possible after an action has occurred. Please note that some actions have different meanings depending on the status of the employee. Please choose the appropriate terms.
NOTE: For new hires, please call your payroll coordinator, prior to the employee’s first day, with the employee’s name, Social Security number, gender, and start date. This step must be completed before filling out the ESE. The payroll coordinator will send an email with the employee’s EID and PAC code to the department. The department creates the employee’s NetID using the PAC code and then completes the ESE.
Hire (new, rehire, temporary, student): For hiring new professional, classified, fixed duration appointments, hourly and student employees. This includes new hires transferring from other UW departments and state agencies to Facilities Services.
Change Status (move shop, extensions, promotions, terminations): This includes promotions within FS, hiring hourly employees to classified positions, all separations, and transfers within FS and to Non-FS Departments.
- Employee Name: The full name of the employee as listed on the Social Security card or other official document. Do not use nicknames.
- EID: REQUIRED.
- NETID: REQUIRED.
- Student number: REQUIRED for student employees.
- Job Class: Official UW job class code and title (must match UW HIRES Requisition).
- Shop Crew: Shop number and crew.
- Work Schedule: Standard (Monday - Friday 8 hours per day). If other work schedule please specify in space provided (example: Tuesday – Saturday 8 hours per day).
- Shift: Specify if the employee will be on day, evening or night shifts.
- Budget Number: REQUIRED.
- Position Number: REQUIRED for regular classified employees, if unknown, contact your accounting manager. Needed for shop moves. No number needed for hourly or FDA appointments.
- Name of Supervisor: Employee’s supervisor.
- Name of Manager: Employee’s manager.
- Begin Date: The first day the employee works.
- End Date: The last day an employee is in paid status (at work or on leave). System will prompt when needed.
- AIM Access: type in YES.
- Additional Information: Use this section to provide additional details.