FS-WORKS and Project Tracker

FS‑WORKS and Project Tracker

A Great Facilities Team

Who enters work in FS‑WORKS?

Any person in the UW community with a UW NetID can use FS‑WORKS.

What type of work is entered into FS‑WORKS?

  1. All maintenance, operations and Engineering requests
  2. Alterations or construction projects that will cost less than $55,000*


* FS‑WORKS project managed alterations work orders are automatically routed to Project Tracker attention.

Who enters work in Project Tracker?

UW administrators who have been granted access to Project Tracker.

What type of work is entered into Project Tracker?

  1. All construction requests without funding
  2. CPO or construction projects you know will cost more than $90,000

Use Project Tracker

If you’d like Project Tracker to follow a particular FS Work Order or other project, contact tracker@u.washington.edu with the FS work request number or the Ariba tracking number.