Ordering Materials in AiM
Searching for Material in AiM
- Searching by Manufacturer or Model
- Searching by Generic Part Description
- Searching for Parts Purchased on Previous Material Requests
- Parts Search Tool Requires Nebula Login
How to Order
- Step by Step to Create Stock Material Requests
- Step by Step to Create Non Stock Material Requests
- Material Request Glossary of Field Definitions and Terms
- Quick Reference Guide
- Purchasing outside AiM through Procurement Services
Material Request Guidelines
- Do not combine stock and non-stock parts on the same Material Request Order.
- Excess shipping or freight charges may be added without prior notice when attempting to meet the DATE NEEDED entered on a Material Request.
- Additional documentation may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to include the Material Request number in the subject line.
- Service Contracts with no set price may be submitted as NTE (not to exceed) on the Line Item in the Material Request. If requester wants confirmation of final cost, add text asking for confirmation of dollar total and provide contact information.
- Obtaining Tools and Equipment for a Job.