Policies and Procedures
Purchasing Materials and Supplies — There are a number of methods for FS staff members to purchase and receive supplies. Policies and procedures are as follows:
- Order Material
- PAS Requisition
- Washington State Sales & Use Tax Policy
Travel and Moving
- Fleet Services Rates and Policy
- Moving Services and Surplus Property
- Travel Costs — Travel costs charged to University budgets must be work related and are to be obtained at the most economical price. Staff members are expected to use restraint in incurring travel expenses. Detailed University Policy and procedures regarding travel are published by the University Travel Office. Departmental coordinators will assist staff in planning travel.
- Request For Out of State Travel Doc
- Travel & Moving Expenses for Prospective/Eligible Employees
- Handling Cash — Each FS Department handling cash must implement strong internal controls as required by University Policy for Handling Cash as a minimum.
- Inventories of Materials and Supplies
- Equipment and Tool Management
- Overtime for University Staff Policy
- Purchasing Meals and Light Refreshments Policy
- Records Management
- University Computers and Email Policy
- Recharging Auxiliary Enterprises for Utilities
- The University Administrative Gateway contains many more references.