REQUEST FORM WILL BE DOWN FROM 8 - 10AM WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, FOR DATA MIGRATION TO NEW DATABASE & NEW FORM. CLIENTS WILL BE UNABLE TO SUBMIT REQUEST FORMS DURING THIS TIME.
NEW ONLINE SURPLUS REQUEST FORM! UW Surplus is pleased to announce that beginning on April 29 a new, more user-friendly online surplus request form will be instituted on our website. This web-based form resolves a number of pain points from the old form that clients have brought to our attention. Features of the new form:
• You will not lose entered information if you must step away/ complete your list at a later time.
• The new form will allow you to edit your lists.
• Required fields are noted in red.
• An expanded “Comments” field allows you to make specific requests and/ or notations.
• A specific pick-up date request calendar is provided.
• You may view the status of your request.
• You may view previously submitted requests.
Each department needing to surplus material must complete the Online Surplus Request Form. If you require pickup please choose the “We request the Surplus Property Staff to pickup our material” option. Upon completion and submission of the online surplus request form, you will receive an email with the surplus number assigned to your request and further instructions to expedite removal. Budgets will be charged the current moving rate.
Attention Mac Users: The online request form works only with a Mozilla 1.4 or higher browser and Safari OSX. The form does not work if you are using IE for the Mac.
Adding items to already-scheduled pick-ups
Requests to add items to already-scheduled pick-ups are strongly discouraged as doing so may negatively impact other scheduled jobs the crew has for that day. Contact Moving Services directly for emergency situations. Best practice is to submit a new request for any additional items, and we will do our best to combine with recently submitted jobs.