Campus Engineering - Records
The mission of the Campus Engineering - Records unit of the Engineering Services office is to receive and maintain facility record documents commonly used by campus units, students, consultants, and the general public. The Campus Engineering - Records unit also provides document reproduction services, Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) services, campus aerial photos, and other specialty services.
Campus Engineering - Records offices are on the University of Washington Seattle campus on the first floor of Plant Operations Annex 7 (just south of the Power Plant). Additional information is available on SeaTac airport to UW Seattle campus map.
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday - 7:30am to 4:00pm
Saturday and Sunday - Closed
State Holidays - Closed
Services Offered by Campus Engineering - Records Include (see Pricelist for cost information)…
- Provide index to engineering documents
- Large format Xerographic copies
- Trimming and folding of engineering drawing sets
- Bond copies from 35mm aperture cards (records/services)
- Self service 8.5”x11” bond copies from 16mm microfiche of project manuals
- Supply AutoCAD format Computer Aided Design (CAD) files where available
- Produce plots from AutoCAD format drawing files, MSExcel spreadsheets, MSProject files, or other large format files