January 19, 2010
CAMPUS ENGINEERING RECORDS HAS MOVED! On January 12, 2010, Campus Engineering Records moved to the first floor of Plant Operations Annex 7, south of the Power Plant. Document research, copy pickup, and document review, document processing, and customer services staff are now relocated there. CE-Records customer's Document Research is now in room 104, and the Records staff occupies rooms 106 and 112.
101,597 of the 105,436 drawings (96.36%) and 2,929 of the 8,832 O&M Manuals and Reports (33.16%) stored in Records are now accessible for viewing, printing and saving from your desktop through the, FSDOS System. UWNETID is required.
The Campus Engineering CAD & Maps unit is no longer staffed to provide services. Please direct all questions to Robbie Avila (email@example.com).
All of the UW Tower properties drawings, O&M manuals and reports are now available through the FSDOS online document system.
Campus Engineering provides professional engineering support for the design, construction, operation and maintenance of all University facilities.
- Assistant Director (Vacant)
- Assistant (Vacant)
- Manager - Architectural, Electrical, Environmental & Records: Robbie Avila
- Manager - Mechanical, Civil & Structural: Ali Ferdos
- Licensed Professional Engineers - Civil, Structural, Environmental, Electrical and Mechanical and Architects.
- Support for Facilities Services - Campus Operations
- Support for Facilities Services - Maintenance
- Facilities Services Design Guides
- Utilities Master Plan (UMP)
- Capital Project Design and Construction Support
- Building Audits & FACMAN Database
- Strategic Energy Management Initiative
- Post Earthquake Evaluation (ATC-20)
- LEEDS Accredited Professionals
- Maintains archive of facility records documents - approximately 103,000 records as of June 2009.
- Receives, indexes, scans, films and archives new facilities records.
- Provides access and availability to archived facilities records.
- Provides document reproduction services.