Purpose & Services
Campus Engineering provides professional engineering support for the design, construction, operation and maintenance of all University facilities.
- Licensed Professional Engineers - Civil, Structural, Environmental, Electrical, Mechanical and Architects.
- Support for Facilities Services - Campus Operations
- Support for Facilities Services - Maintenance
- Facilities Services Design Guides
- Utilities Planning and Utilities Master Plan (UMP)
- Capital Project Design and Construction Support
- Building Audits & FACMAN Database
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Asset Mapping and Scanning
- Energy Management Support
- Post Earthquake Evaluation (ATC-20)
- LEED Accredited Professionals
- Maintains archive of facility records documents.
- Receives, indexes, scans, films and archives new facilities records.
- Provides access and availability to archived facilities records.
- Provides limited document reproduction services.