This article by Karine Joly, a Web marketer, covers some of the most important things to think about as you begin re-examining your print publications and deciding which to replace with electronic versions. In brief, the five steps she recommends are to:
- Get the facts straight about your existing publications.
- Ask readers and target audiences about their preferences.
- Determine possible cost-saving options for mission-critical print publications.
- Figure out different electronic options for other print publications.
- Share your decisions with stakeholders, target audiences, and readers.