Workbook & Forms
The following are rules that all users of the Dream Project Workbook must abide by:
Interactive Online Workbook:
You can follow the link below to see an interactive form of the workbook. Soon there will be instructions on how to use the interactive form.
Downloadable PDF Workbook:
For a more simple online version of the workbook, click HERE. To save the PDF to your computer, right click the page that comes up and select the “Save As…” option.
Worksheets from the Workbook:
Below are PDF samples of our student-created and maintained workbook (©UW Dream Project 2015). You can easily print these worksheets off to help plan for after High School. If you are interested in obtaining a hard copy of the workbook in-full, please contact us.
- Graduate High School— p. ix
- Learn about College & Prepare to Apply— p. x, xi
- Minimum 4-year college entrance requirements— p. xii, xiii
- Colleges I’m Considering & Applying to— p. xiv
- Apply to 2-year, vocational, technical schools or Military— p. xvi
- Apply to 4-year Schools— p. xvii
- Activities Outside the Classroom— p. xviii
- Organize your personal statement— p. xix
- Financial Aid & Scholarships — p. xx, xxi
- Transition to College — p. xxii
- Find a Job — p. xxiii