Financial Resources

Below you will find resources and information to help you in your search for scholarships and funding for college. Be sure to check out our list of things to remember when applying for scholarships.

  1. A list of scholarships to apply for can be found on this page.
  2. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) can be submitted here.
  3. An overview of the process of receiving student aid, provided by the government, can be found here.
  4. Scholarships for undocumented students can be found here.
  5. Look over the website of our friends atScholarship Junkies for help with any and all scholarship questions.
  6. Talk to the college and career counselor at your high school for a list of local scholarships

Online Scholarship Resources

Comments are closed.