Attending college can be an exciting and enriching experience; however, it can also be a costly one. A combination of financial aid and outside funding resources can help you meet college costs. Use the following resources to help cover the cost:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): Regardless of your family’s income, apply for FAFSA to see what loan and grant options are available to you. First come, first served; apply early!
- DO-IT Scholarship Website: A list of scholarships for students of all disability types and interests.
- theWashBoard.org: A free, web-based scholarship matching clearinghouse for Washington residents and students attending college in Washington.
- Scholarship Junkies: An organization that provides students with an insider’s guide to the scholarship application process from recent scholarship winners. Scholarship Junkies also gives quick feedback on scholarship essays.
- Washington State Opportunity Scholarship (WSOS): A unique partnership helping to build the next generation of scientists, engineers, health care professionals, and other professionals in high-demand fields.
- College Goal Washington: A free program that helps students complete the FAFSA or Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA). They host events throughout January and February.