Organizations/resources in Singapore that, like DO-IT, promote the college and career success of people with disabilities, using technology as an empowering tool include those listed below. The DO-IT director visited both centers in 2011.
- Early Childhood and Special Needs Education - faculty train early childhood and special education teachers throughout Singapore as part of the National Institute of Education.
- Society for the Physically Disabled - organization supported with government and private funds to promote the the use of technology and ultimate success of people with disabilities.
- The Disabled People's Association of Singapore - non-profit, cross-disability organisation working with persons of disability to achieve full participation and equal status in the society through independent living.
- Learning Needs Centre - provides reading and remedial education for struggling learners and reluctant readers in English.
- Singapore School for the Deaf - provides opportunities to develop deaf pupils' potential in academic, communicative, cognitive, physical and social skills to their fullest.