Organizations/resources in India that, like DO-IT, promote the college and career success of people with disabilities, using technology as an empowering tool include those listed below.
- Design for All Institute of India - a non-profit organization building bridges of social inclusion between the design community and other groups.
- Indo-US Science & Technology Forum - a non-profit society that promotes and catalyzes Indo-US bilateral collaborations in science, technology, engineering and biomedical research through substantive interaction among government, academia and industry.
- National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation - institution for channeling funds to persons with disabilities.
- National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped - an organization working to empower and create educational, vocational, and social opportunities for people with cognitive disabilities.
- Scheme of National Scholarships for Persons with Disabilities - applications (in Hindi or English) in the prescribed proforma are invited from students with disabilities for financial assistance for pursuing higher and technical education.