Building Capacity for a Welcoming and Accessible Postsecondary Institution
- Title Page
- About the Contributors
- What are the motivations, objectives, and processes for systemic change?
- On what research can our professional development rest?
- How can universal design help us focus on systemic change efforts?
- What is a Community of Practice?
- What is a Capacity-Building Institute?
- What is the purpose of CBIs conducted by AccessCollege?
- What steps do we take to conduct a CBI?
- What are some tips for delivering presentations?
- What presentation and handout materials can we use for our CBI?
- What should we include in the invitation to a CBI?
- What is an example of an agenda for a half-day CBI?
- What are examples of agendas for full-day CBIs?
- What is an example of a multiple-day CBI?
- How can we evaluate our CBI?
- What can we do after the CBI to maximize its impact?
- Where can we get more presentation ideas and materials?
- DO-IT Comprehensive Training Materials
- DO-IT Websites
- Overhead Visuals