The following resources help libraries make their offerings welcoming to all patrons, including those with disabilities.
- Equal Access: Universal Design of Libraries - designing a library that is accessible to everyone.
- Universal Access: Electronic Resources in Libraries - text and PDF versions of presentation materials, including a sample script, presentation slides, and brochures.
- Universal Access demonstration - web demonstration that can be used to illustrate accessible web design guidelines and share accessible web design principles.
- Resources - an annotated list of resources about accessible libraries, adaptive technology, and accessible web design.
- Technology and Universal Design - how to ensure that computers, websites, videos, and other electronic materials are accessible.
- Overview of DO-IT's AccessLibraries Project - a collaboration between DO-IT and the University Libraries at the University of Washington