DO-IT Phase II Summer Study Schedule August 4 -August 10, 2001
Summer Study Schedule:
- It's expected that you will arrive promptly and participate in all program activities. This schedule of daily activities should help you know what is planned and when to be ready! Plan ahead for personal care or transportation needs. If you have special circumstances that require an adjustment to your schedule, request approval from a DO-IT staff member.
- Complete individual or group projects as assigned. Use time available during open computer labs to complete newsletter articles, and other assignments.
- We have created a wide variety of activities and understand that you will not enjoy all of them equally. However, we ask that you show your appreciation for the people who are contributing their time and talents to this program by keeping an open and respectful attitude.
- If you require special disability-related accommodations in order to participate in an activity or complete an assignment, request your accommodation needs with the presenter or a DO-IT staff member. Use these opportunities to practice self-advocacy!
- It is expected that you will abide by all curfews and gather only in designated campus and building locations. In Terry Hall, please remember that only males are permitted on Floor 2 and only females are permitted on Floor 3 (this includes individual rooms). However, the Small Lounge between Floor 2 and Floor 3 is an "open" area.
- Please be aware of your personal safety during the program. Between Terry Hall and other campus buildings, always travel in a group of 3 or more and always travel with an intern or staff member.
- If you have suggestions for additional activities to add to the schedule, share your ideas with Sheryl Burgstahler, Sara Lopez, or Tracy Jirikowic.
- Sara Lopez 206-920-5560
- James O'Connor 206-550-4817
- DO-IT Office 206-685-3648