DO-IT Phase II Summer Study Schedule August 5-11, 2000
- It's expected that you will participate in all program activities.
- Arrive promptly at all activities.
- During open computer labs, complete evaluations, newsletter articles, and other assignments.
- We have created a wide variety of activities that, as a whole, provide academic, career and social preparation for post-high school experiences. DO-IT expects that you will not enjoy all of them equally. However, many people have contributed their time and talents to this program. Demonstrate your appreciation through your active participation and enthusiasm.
- If you have special circumstances (for example, a need for extra rest time) that require that you skip an activity on the schedule, seek approval from a DO-IT staff member.
- If you require special disability-related accommodations in order to participate in an activity, share your needs with the presenter or a DO-IT staff member.
- If you have suggestions for additional activities to add to the schedule, share your ideas with Sheryl Burgstahler, Kristin Otis or Kathy Cook.
Summer Study Schedule
- Saturday, August 5.
- Sunday, August 6.
- Monday, August 7.
- Tuesday, August 8.
- Wednesday, August 9.
- Thursday, August 10.
- Friday, August 11.