MESA Accessibility Supplement: In the Wind
This unit is a continuation of the MESA module In the Air; like that module, it emphasizes a visual presentation of information. The students use laminated maps and colored pens to chart navigational course lines. It will be important to provide appropriate accommodations for students with visual impairments and to have students work with partners or in small groups. For information on suggested accommodations, select an activity below.
- Activity 1: Navigation & Aviation
- Activity 2: Drifting Apart
- Activity 3: Blowing in the Wind
- Activity 4: When the Wind Blows
- Activity 5: Back on Track
You may also select a disability type to see the suggested accommodations across all the activities.