There are many things that students with disabilities might want to know about a career in computing. This includes:
- What sort of careers are possible in computing fields?
- What can you do to prepare for a computing career?
- How can someone with a disability be successful in computing?
Students with disabilities can find answers to these questions and more on the Choose Computing  website. The website has profiles  of students and professionals with disabilities in computing fields, examples of computing projects , and links to resources related to computing education , careers in computing , programming and computing activities , and camps and other programs for students .
-  Choose Computing
-  profiles
-  examples of computing projects
-  computing education
-  careers in computing
-  programming and computing activities
-  camps and other programs for students