Yes. Established in April, 2007, the Wounded Warrior Regiment (WWR)  provides assistance to injured marines and their families. WWR services help marines and their families
- understand United States Marine Corp (USMC)  processes,
- navigate the complexities of case management,
- learn about vocational rehabilitation benefits, and
- connect with Veteran Affairs (VA)  services.
The WWR website includes information about the Wounded Warrior Battalion East  and the Wounded Warrior Battalion West , located in Camp Lejeune, North Carolina and Camp Pendleton, California, respectively.
-  Wounded Warrior Regiment (WWR)
-  United States Marine Corp (USMC)
-  Veteran Affairs (VA)
-  Wounded Warrior Battalion East
-  Wounded Warrior Battalion West