The following streaming video presentations help science and mathematics teachers fully include students with disabilities in their courses.
- Working Together: Science Teachers and Students with Disabilities - students suggest ways to make science actvities more accessible.
- The Winning Equation: Access + Attitude = Success in Math and Science - strategies for fully including students with disabilities in science and math activities.
- Equal Access: Science and Students with Sensory Impairments - students and employees with sensory impairments share strategies for success.
- STEM and People with Disabilities - students with disabilities successfully pursue science, technology, engineering, and mathematics fields with the assistance of accessible STEM programs.
- Making Math, Science and Technology Instruction Accessible to Students with Disabilities A Resource for Teachers and Teacher Educators - comprehensive materials and resources help science, math, and technology teachers fully include students with disabilities in their classes and labs.
- Other Video Presentations - presentations regarding assistive technology, accessible website design, teaching students with disabilities, and other topics that help teachers more fully include students with disabilities in their courses.